I'm supposed to be doing ENORMOUS amounts of math, physics and ethnic minorities homework, but I've decided that putting it off won't do me (much) harm, besides the fact that I miss my little blog world and just found out people actually READ this. This is news to me. However, now there is pressure for me to write something intelligent... although my friends should know there's not much of a hope for that. :)
SOOOO, the blog for today is... (drum roll, please...)
List of things I am thinking about! (I am SO deep.) Here goes:
- Arctic Circle's dipped courtesy cones are THE BEST. Free ice cream. Suck it, McDonalds.
- My boyfriend is better than your boyfriend at any Madden Football game... for super cereal.- I am reading a book about managing your wealth (a gift from my mother, of course) and it completely freaked me out. There's so much to think and worry about! Do you know what a FISCO score is? If not, you better figure it out 'cause it could RUIN your life!! AHHH!
- Labor Day weekend is wonderful. I accomplished nothing and was proud.
- I think Carey and I are basically Monica and Chandler from Friends... watching the show actually makes me think that we steal conversations from them. AND Matthew Perry was in my dream last night! (I think I watch too much Friends...)

- I drink too much Coke and coffee... oh wait, there's not even such a thing as too much of either of those... Never mind!
- My savings account got deleted; I think because of insufficient funds. That's just sad.
- Today I changed the address for our bills to come to our current apartment and we've been here since December. No worries, my FISCO score remains unaffected.

-Carey and I are taking a trip up to Eugene, Oregon for the U's Fall Break and I'm PUMPED! We're camping our way up to the coast and back and using various cyber-cafes for my homework since my break is the week before his. Can't wait to spend a hippy-ish week with my honey. ;)

-No Girls Allowed is the best Berenstain Bears book EVER and I now have it immortalized on our wall. Looking at it reminds me of my kick-ass childhood and always puts a smile on my face.



-Ovaltine is better than NesQuik. NEVER thought I'd say that, but it is SO true.

- My friends took me to this awesome little bar this weekend called Dick and Dixies and I had a rockin' time! There was this guy outside (name: Landon Faulker, like the author) who was playing guitar and beltin' out sing-worthy tunes and by the end of the night, 20 people were sitting cross-legged and jammin' together. It was such a wonderful "love your life" kinda moment. I felt I must have been channeling some Dead Heads from the 70's and it was bliss.
-I miss my Beanie Baby collection. Someone should bring those back in style and I would be the most popular girl on the 'blog'. :)
-It's getting cold outside and I CAN FINALLY WEAR MY SWEATSHIRTS! Well, I've been wearing them since July, but now it doesn't look so creepy.
-Does anyone want to see the best vintage book collection around? Come check out my apartment.

-Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UkIkwy5ZM
...and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOArsNMVqGg
...and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRwmgYEUr8&feature=related
I've got about a billion more of these. This was the best era for music. Fight me.
-Thoughts of Big Bertha, Savannah, Hillbilly Hannah, Handsome Mike, and countless other wonderful characters from cousin-times-past will always put a smile on my face. I MISS MY COUSINS! :(
-Zooey Deschanel is the most fantastical celebrity out there. She breezes past everyone in style, acting and singing ability. AND her sister (Emily Deschanel) gets to kiss David Boreanaz on Bones. Being a ridiculously huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, this would be the best thing since... birth.





-I got to babysit Jason and Naomi Priestley's kids! They were in town for a USANA health convention thingy and my step-mom offered up my skills. THEY ARE AWESOME. And Mr. Priestley is just too good looking to even glance at. BTW, Brandon Walsh is the best 90210 character. THE BEST.





And that is all I'm currently thinking about. Excuse my ramble, but that was quite a bit more fun than I imagined it would be. :)
Toot-de-la-fruit!
