Thursday, October 21, 2010

Divertimento Halloween!

Wow. I suck at blogging. A whole month and a half without so much as writing a smidgen?! Now that's just sad.

Anyways, just thought I'd drop a quick line. A great deal has happened since last updation commenced. I GOT A NEW JOB! I really don't know WHY they hired me, but I will never ask, as I simply don't want to hear the reason that my friend Teri said... I was hired for my sexay boday! But seriously, I'm now a hard-working and currently stressed receptionist at Comprehensive Psychological Services! YAY! I was way pumped because, not only do I get to learn a great job with a great group of people and great starting pay, but I also get to learn the deep-and-dirty business side of Psychology. I've even lined up a future position of shadowing one of our Child Clinical Psychiatrists at the clinic. SUCH a great opportunity! It's crazy working 40 hours a week there, plus 12 hours a week as a nanny (still) and attending school full time. I don't have much time for a social life or my lovely boyfriend. :( However, he is super sweet about the entire thing and is so so SO supportive of me and what my life goals are! I'm pretty sure I lucked out. :)

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN! I absolutely ADORE Halloween! I was batting around a few different options for costumes, which circulated around zombie psychologist and Kitara from The Last Airbender. However, I finally landed on what I believe to be a winner. I am going to be... drum roll please........ Dora the Explorer! I know it sounds odd, but it's totally gonna be awesome! I will post pictures of this magical event as it unfolds. :)

Anyways, quick post, but a small update none-the-less. More is sure to come, as will pictures of Halloween fun and frolic!