Carey has a theory that I only write on this blog when I'm sick... so far he's turning out to be quite correct. Just like my last post, I am indeed quite ill. I'm not sure if it's the flu or a very long-lasting bout of food poisoning, but it sucks either way. I have waisted yet another weekend purging over my toilet and lying aimlessly in my bed, watching movies and napping away my days. Being this sick again reminds me of why I love Carey so much... between making grocery store runs, making tubs of instant Jello and freezing cold packs for my increasingly rising temperature, he truly is amazing.
I have no idea how I get sick every month like clockwork when Carey stays in perfect health... it's really unfair. He says its because he eats his fruits and veggies, but we both know that's not true. :) Anyway, I can only hope that by tomorrow I'll be feeling like my perky self again. I better, because I really don't know how much more lying in bed I can stomach. I need PRODUCTIVITY. But, for these few days, I guess taking it easy will in no way kill me.