In an attempt to continue my Italian phrase mastery, I'm going to start naming my blogs according to how I interpret their meanings in Italian. This one appropriately means "No Problem!" That is how I have been feeling this last week. Nothing seems like too high an obstacle or too lofty a goal. Carey managed to land a GREAT serving job this week after a hard 2-months of endless searching and stress. I am SO proud of him and all of his hard work. He was willing to do just about anything to keep us afloat and I appreciate his dedication and strength of character.

On another note, Andrea, Maddie and I ran the "Run Your Health Off" 5K down at the University of Utah this Saturday. Well, to be completely honest, Maddie ran it. Andrea and I power-walked the majority with a few bouts of jogging thrown in. But hey, we didn't come in last! 5th to last is not last. Congrats to Mad though! She ran the whole time and looked fabulous doing it.

Still, we all had a really good time on a beautiful Saturday morning, benefiting the homeless. Next time, I might do some running prior to registering, instead of being immobile for almost 6 months and attempting a go.


This week I have also had the opportunity to spend time with an old friend of mine from High School years past. Allie and I had the misfortune of being placed in the same TERRIBLE art appreciation class this semester and we have been suffering together. Part of the class assignments are to attend an art performance in 4 mediums: Visual Art, Dance, Theater and Music. We've been putting off attending a dance performance, because honestly, that is just not our cup of tea. But we finally dragged ourselves to one; luck be told it was a student performance of modern dance... two things that send off big warning signs in my head. Excepting the first dance (which looked more like a seizure put to music), it was actually pretty entertaining. Plus I got the added benefit of catching up and reuniting with an old friend. Hopefully our new kinship won't disintegrate with our grades in this God-awful excuse for a Fine Arts credit.
