Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nonsenso


Hello, Blog.
Oh, how I've missed you!

I SWEAR I haven't been busy.
At ALL.
I just suck at using my free-
time wisely.
Although, I did finish a rousing and time-consuming game of
...
!!!
Now, just to be clear, I'm only incredibly happy with myself because I have never before finished a game. My ADD gets the better of me and I quit mid-way. So I'm giving myself a little pat on the back for having the fortitude
(procrastination method? Lack-of-anything-better-to-do-ness?)
to get through this one. If you are a video game fan, this game come highly recommended.
:)

Life has been going along pretty swimmingly. This advanced math class of my WILL be the death of me, I just know it. I'm still on the path of PRAYING I pass it, since my second mid-term is coming up and I am in a literal state of clueless-ness. NO IDEA what we're talking about right now. If there is anyone that looks like me, wanting to make some extra cash by taking this test in my place, contact me.
You think I'm kidding; I'm dead serious.
This is my serious face.



And you'd better respect it.