Quick update at work...
I PASSED ALL OF MY CLASSES! I was feeling a bit iffy on the math and physics but, lo and behold, I surprised myself with two B+'s. YAY! The rest were A's, thank you very much. :)
Now it's on to bigger and better things... like the fact that I'm only take one class next semester. PUMPED for that. Working 50 hours a week plus full time school was really wearing on me, so I'm taking a bit of a break next semester. No complaints here.
Carey and I are FINALLY moving! By this Friday we should be all moved in a rearin' to go. Our apartment is HUGE, but has paper-thin floors and we are on the middle floor of a three-story building. Bummed about the noise, but I think it's just something we will have to get use to. And, if we simply can't, our lease is only 6-months and the deposit is fully returnable. Let's hope for some noise integration!