What to write... hmmmm....
Recap?
No.
Moment of Zen?
Don't think so. Too deep.
How about a totally meaningless poll?
I think that takes the ticket!
So I asked a bunch of people who the best slash hottest slash most important guy on Glee is?
Recap?
No.
Moment of Zen?
Don't think so. Too deep.
How about a totally meaningless poll?
I think that takes the ticket!
So I asked a bunch of people who the best slash hottest slash most important guy on Glee is?

The results? ...
Mark Salling as Puck came in at a resounding Numero Uno... not too surprising.



Cory Monteith as Finn rounded in at #2, although he's my heart-throb vote. :)

Matthew Morrison as Mr. Shuester made a strong pull for #3

(P.S. Check this picture out! Just good quality humor if you ask me!)

So those were the top three, but I HAD to do a shout out the the other male Gleeks that rocked my world!
This is Harry Shum Jr. who plays the hot and mildly inconsequential part of Mike Chang... but this boy can dance!

And, last but certainly not least, my absolute favorite member of the cast and an all-out beautiful man; Chris Colfer as Kurt. AKA, my idol. (NO ONE ELSE could have sang "A House is not a Home" by Dione Warwick and made me cry like I did. I DEFY YOU TO FIND ANYONE ELSE!!) :)

So that's my post on the important things that circulate my brain. I will someday do a poll for the girls and post that as well, but the boys are just more interesting.
Auf Wiedersehen!