Right after I won the "jackpot" in Wendover. I use quotes, because I only bet 10 cents and won a little over 30$. Notice the over-thousand-dollars total? Yeah... that COULD have been mine... *sigh*...

Carey and I on the "fun-bus" to Wendover! We need to plan a repeat trip when all the girls are back in town. (Vegas anyone?!)

Happy New Year!
So excited that we're now in the year two thousand and ten. A LOT has happened within a short bit. Carey, Andrea and I moved into our little apartment.... yay! It's a great little place that suits us all just perfectly. Not only do I get to wake up every morning to the sounds of ducks and the wonderful light of day (living in a basement before left me partially melanin-deprived) but I get to wake up to the guy I love. Best Christmas gift I could have asked for. :)
The girls are getting more and more beautiful every time I see them. I have had the wonderful privilege of being their nanny for almost a year now and I couldn't have asked for a more fun or rewarding job. Who else can say that they get to play with their sisters all day and get payed for it? Best means of monetary and soulful gratification ever.
My best girl, Jordan, had been in town for the last two weeks or so and we've been trying to fit in as much face time with her as we can before she ships off to her awesome study-abroad in Spain. Her impending trip has made me eternally jealous, but Carey has promised that we'll go there someday. Still, spending a semester amongst all of those mega-hotties? I'd say she hit the sexy-jackpot. To celebrate Jordan's small amount of time in the city of salt, we've all booked a very hasty and last-minute trip to Wendover on the coveted fun-bus. I'd say we're definitely starting the new year off in fashion! But soon Wyner will be gone and we will all be sad. We'll miss ya, J!
One of my resolutions for this, the new year, is to better at this little blogging thing. I also want to learn conversational Italian, but I think the blog goal might be a bit more attainable. :) I can't wait to experience all the fun times that await in 2010!