Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not Quite

So, as a change to my last post, that apartment that was looking so promising to us a few weeks ago is now a "no". However, we DID put a deposit down on a cute 2 bed/2 bath apartment at Fox Point in Old Farm.
YAY!
We'll hopefully hear back from them tomorrow and find out whether or not we're approved. I hope we are, because I've already moved in in my mind... for real this time. :) Which, by the way, is not difficult to do when you have approximately 3 pieces of sub-par furniture to your name. At least we can spend the next year of our lease "nesting".
2nd on my list of important things is that it's nearing the end of our semesters at Salt Lake Community College and the University of Utah, which means SERIOUS amount of homework, quizzes, finals and stress. I have a few classes this semester that I'm literally praying that I pass, and I think Carey might be in a similar boat as me. Also, to top it off, our move-in date (if we get approved that is!) is going to be TUESDAY, December 15. Who wants to move in on a Tuesday during finals week? That is going to be an interesting day to say the least.