Friday, November 20, 2009

The Girls are 1!



Today was Olivia and Chloe's first birthday! I really can't believe they are getting so old and beautiful. This was also the day that Carey and I probably found the apartment that we will be living in for the next year or so... YAY! It's an adorable little place on the top-floor in a triplex in a FANTASTIC neighborhood near Tanner Park. I am SO excited to apply for our place on Monday and see if we are approved... let's keep our fingers crossed!

Back to the twins birthday, a few of the relatives flew into town to celebrate this momentous occasion that the girl's won't even remember. :) We all went to Pat's BBQ (a serious dive place hidden in a creepy alley) and ate a fantastic amount of meat. I'm serious. there was basically a never-ending supply of MEAT. Carey loved every minute of it. :) We haven't told the parentals that we have possibly found our future home... I suspect tears and arguments may be in order. I'm sure they'll come around when I allow Kim to help me decorate it. :) I'll keep updating on any news in the apartment front.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!